Things I learn from Dan Lok.
- Confirmation Bias.( We seek information which confirms what we already believe.)
- Notice things but don’t pay attention to it.
- It ’s the world inside of you influence the things happens.
- If you plant rose, you grow rose. If you don’t plant anything , weeds grow.
Meaning that, If you don’t constantly feed your mind with positive, motivation, inspiration something constantly move you to your goals, you will be feed with all those negativity such as news, fears etc.
- Careful for protecting your filter (Be Careful about how you view the world and how you upgrade your filter).
- You need to see yourself being that person before you will get the results.