How to master any skills you desire for 7 easy steps.
- You must have passion. Pick up a skill that you desire and passionate about.
- 2. It is all about elimination. Eliminate other skills and focus on your picked one so that you can concentrate on one expertise at a time.
- 3. Identify the emotional barriers that would interfere with your desire skills. The barriers could be low self-esteem, any negative thoughts.
- 4. Plan the time and commit to practice it. Break down that 1 day 24 hours into 60-90 mins per each session. Set at least one day apart between each section. Time your practice into 25 minutes each so that you can focus.
- 5. Get the tools, the platform, and the environment you need to achieve the skills. Get immediate feedback to keep track of your progress so that you can quickly adjust your mistakes and grow fast. If you have money, getting a coach who specializes in that field will help you eliminate common mistakes among learners. You may not like listening to your voice; however, a filming recorder does help you to observe your performance fine-tune your skills. Apps or Softwares are also a great way to help you keep track of progress.
- 6. Breakdown the subject into micro-parts so that you can digest complicated ideas.
- 7. Aims at acquiring skill most and quickly, not perfection. Being a perfectionist will slow down your pace. By doing so, you can achieve your skills rapidly.
What have you done in the past in mastering your skills? Comment Below.